Q&A with Barbara Zwick, Sr Program Manager Digital Health at genae
Q: How can staicy capture, analyze and report data of a wearable medical device?
A: staicy can capture, process, analyze and report data directly from devices. As an example, staicy uploads the raw data of an Ambulatory ECG patch, 24/7, anywhere in the world. Additionally, the patients can report symptoms via a mobile diary.
By applying AI, the ECG can be diagnosed for arrhythmias within the application. The results are shared with the treating clinicians to determine the treatment. This leads to significant improvements in diagnostic output with less physician effort.
Discover our other Q&A videos:
• How can staicy empower patients and support Patient Reported Outcomes?
• How can staicy’s EDC and dashboard technology help manage your study?
• How to get Meaningful Insights from your Data
• How do you guarantee to deliver high-quality data at the end of your trial?
• How do you cope with data protection and data privacy in your database?
Want to hear how staicy can support your health & research project? Request a demo and see how staicy can transform your data to insights in minutes.Get your personal demo